Dr. Chad Rossitter is an internist practicing in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Rossitter specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rossitter provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
American Board of Internal Medicine
Nephrology (Internal Medicine)
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Opelousas General Hospital ( Opelousas, LA )
- Lafayette General Medical Center ( Lafayette, LA )
- Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center ( Lafayette, LA )
- Select Specialty Hospital - Houston Medical Center ( Houston, TX )
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette ( Lafayette, LA )
Dr. Chad Wesley Rossitter M.D.'s Practice location
Lafayette, LA 70506 Get Direction
Opelousas, la 70570 Get Direction
OPELOUSAS, LA 70570 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Chad Wesley Rossitter M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Chad Wesley Rossitter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rossitter
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Dr. Virasith Rajapho MD 4801 Ambassador Caffery Parkway Lafayette Louisiana 70508
- Dr. Bradley Michael Blappert M.D. 5000 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette LA 70508
- Dr. Karen Russell Smith MD 601 W Saint Mary Blvd Lafayette LA 70506
- Edward Kemp Coreil Other 4212 W Congress St Lafayette LA 70506
- Dr. Jarmon Charles Comeaux M.D. 2390 W Congress St Lafayette LA 70506
- Dr. Anjum Asad M.D. 1516 Chemin Metairie Rd Youngsville LA 70592