Dr. David Murdock is a dermatologist practicing in Kalispell, MT. Dr. Murdock specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Murdock diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1983
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1983
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Dermatology; Spectrum Hlth-Blodgett Campus, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Penn State/Hershey Med Ctr
Dr. David K Murdock MD's Practice location
Kalispell, MT 59901Get Direction
Dr. David K Murdock MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- Treatments for Acne
Acne treatments depend on the severity of the condition. Treatments can go on for several months before the symptoms can have some significant improvement. If you’re just experiencing some minor spots, blackheads or whiteheads, you should be in a position to treat them more effectively. This will...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hair: Do I Need Surgery?
Ingrowing hairs are cyst like cavities that trap hair that grows abnormally into the skin instead of growing out of the follicle. They form almost anywhere in the body but are usually seen at sites where hair is removed through shaving, waxing or peeling. Their presence is visually distracting, the...
- Dr. George W Mclean MD210 Sunnyview Ln Kalispell MT 59901
- Dr. Kathryn Kay Hansen MD175 Commons Loop Kalispell MT 59901
- Dr. Thomas F George MD175 Commons Loop Kalispell MT 59901
- Dr. Sylvia A Owen MD40 FOUR MILE DR STE 7 KALISPELL MT 59901
- Dr. Ann Chang Brewer M.D.175 COMMONS LOOP STE 300 KALISPELL MT 59901