Dr. Meghan Womack practices Emergency Medicine in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Womack assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Womack examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Meghan E. Womack MD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08638Get Direction
Dr. Meghan E. Womack MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Ben R. Tapper DO701 Commonwealth Dr Moorestown New Jersey 8057
- Dr. Juan Carlos Cornejo DO113 White Horse Road Voorhees Township New Jersey 08043
- Dr. Peter Benjamin Cridge MD253 WITHERSPOON ST PRINCETON NJ 08540
- Dr. Seeta Arjun DO64 Princeton-Hightstown Road Princeton Junction NJ 08550
- Dr. Michele James Falino DO1202 Langhorne Newtown Rd Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Craig Anthony Gronczewski M.D.253 Witherspoon St Princeton NJ 08540