Dr. Sanaullah Khalid is a Hematologist/Oncologist practicing in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Khalid specializes in the medical treatment of adults with cancers and blood disoders. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Khalid provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Oncology (Internal Medicine)
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Society of Hematology
- American College of Physicians, Ohio Chapter
Dr. Sanaullah Khalid M.D.'s Practice location
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44514Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sanaullah Khalid M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sanaullah Khalid M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khalid
- Holistic Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
Affecting approximately 65% of all adults in the world, lactose intolerance is one of the most common food intolerance. To evade gastrointestinal complications that often result from consumption of milk products, the majority of individuals decide to remove all dairy products from their diet.The...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Can I Live with Liver Cancer?
You can still live a happy and healthy life even if you have liver cancer. Liver cancer is a very deadly disease, and sometimes, it becomes very hard to treat it, especially in its advanced stages. In such cases, you don’t have to worry at all. You can receive your treatment according to your...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- Dr. Zoraida A Mendez MD1995 E State St Salem OH 44460
- Dr. Lori C Hemrock M.D.835 Southwestern Run Youngstown OH 44514
- Dr. Amanda Yant Laubenthal D.O.405 W Grand Ave Dayton OH 45405
- Dr. Eric Mark Chevlen M.D.1383 Virginia Trl Youngstown OH 44505
- Dr. Cynthia Chan Sile MD2320 Highland Rd Hermitage PA 16148
- Dr. Amy Beth Awaida M.D.835 Southwestern Run Youngstown OH 44514