Scott D. Jerome D.O.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease410 Malcolm Dr Suite A Westminster MD, 21157
Dr. Scott Jerome is a cardiologist practicing in Westminster, MD. Dr. Jerome specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Jerome also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Wv Sch of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 1988
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Cardiovascular Diseases; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Internal Medicine; Grandview Hosp-Core, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Scott D. Jerome D.O.'s Practice location
Westminster, MD 21157Get Direction
Scott D. Jerome D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jerome
- James c.
He is professional, nice and explains everything on a level i can understand..
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Ambereen Quraishi MD1838 Greene Tree Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- Kabir A Yousuf MD410 Malcolm Dr Westminster MD 21157
- John Richard Steinberg MD3944 Carthage Rd Randallstown MD 21133
- Ronald F Sher M.D.750 Main St Reisterstown MD 21136
- Shellee E Nolan M.D.10755 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Andrew M. Barnstein M.D.1838 Greene Tree Rd Pikesville MD 21208