Dr. Olasimbo M Babatope MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2820 Hillcreek Drive suite A Augusta GA, 30909
Our ultimate goal is to help you regain a rich, rewarding, and meaningful life in our community. Our skilled and seasoned staff members welcome the opportunity to help empower you to become a happier ...
Education and Training
College of Medicine University of Ibadan MBBS 1989
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- 2005
- Outstanding Contributions To Mental Health 2005 VA Hospital Decatur GA
- American Top Psychiatrist 2008 American Consumers
- Suboxone Therapy
- Suboxone Treatment
- Suboxone Maintenance
- American Fellowship American Psychiatric Association 2009
- Morehouse School of Medicine General Psychiatry 2003
- Emory University Atlanta GA Addiction 2004
- SelfWhy Addicted Brain makes poor decisions2005
Dr. Olasimbo M Babatope MD's Practice location
FORT GORDON, GA 30905Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30905Get Direction
Dr. Olasimbo M Babatope MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Babatope
- A. t.
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Dr. Jeffrey L. Rausch MD1120 15th Street Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Denise R. Evans M.D.3032 Pine Needle Rd Augusta Georgia 30909
- Fazal M. Khan1 Freedom Way Augusta Georgia 30904
- Dr. Dharmesh N Sheth MD655 Medical Park Dr Aiken SC 29801
- Sameera Azeem1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. John Calvin Whitley M.D.1315 W Martintown Rd North Augusta SC 29860