Dr. Olasimbo M Babatope MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2820 Hillcreek Drive suite A Augusta GA, 30909
Our ultimate goal is to help you regain a rich, rewarding, and meaningful life in our community.Our skilled and seasoned staff members welcome the opportunity to help empower you to become a happier ...
Education and Training
College of Medicine University of Ibadan MBBS 1989
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- 2005
- Outstanding Contributions To Mental Health 2005VA Hospital Decatur GA
- American Top Psychiatrist2008American Consumers
- Suboxone Therapy
- Suboxone Treatment
- Suboxone Maintenance
- American FellowshipAmerican Psychiatric Association 2009
- Morehouse School of Medicine General Psychiatry 2003
- Emory University Atlanta GA Addiction 2004
- SelfWhy Addicted Brain makes poor decisions2005
Dr. Olasimbo M Babatope MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30909Get Direction
FORT GORDON, GA 30905Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30905Get Direction
Dr. Olasimbo M Babatope MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Babatope
- A. t.
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Dr. Denise R. Evans M.D.1 Freedom Way Augusta GA 30904
- Fazal M. Khan1 Freedom Way Augusta Georgia 30904
- Dr. Jeffrey L. Rausch MD4233 Pleasant Hill Rd Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Dharmesh N Sheth MD4525 E Atherton St Long Beach CA 90815
- Mr. John Stuart Dirksen MD104 B Srp Dr Evans GA 30809
- Dr. John Calvin Whitley M.D.1315 W Martintown Rd North Augusta SC 29860