Josue Antonio Medina MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso TX, 79905
Dr. Josue Medina is an interventional radiologist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Medina specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Texas Tech Health Science Ctr.,Lubbock,Tx MD 2008
Texas A & M University, College Station, TX Biochemistry 2004
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- 2013
- 2005 TMA Fifty Year Club ScholarshipTexas Medical Association
- Radiofrequency Ablation (rfa)
- Phlebectomy Procedure
- Endovenous Laser Ablation
- Venaseal Closure
- MemberAmerican College Phlebology 2014
- MemberAmerican Roentgen Ray Society 2009
- MemberAmerican College of Radiology 2009
- MemberRadiological Society of North America 2009
- MemberTexas Medical Association 2014
- MemberTexas Radiological Society 2014
- University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology 2013
- University of Alabama Birmingham Neuroradiology 2014
Experience & Accolades
- Interventional Radiology/Phlebology2013 - 2017Physician's Vascular ServicesVein Specialist
Josue Antonio Medina MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79905Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78216Get Direction
Josue Antonio Medina MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Medina
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Mother of Teen Mom 2 Star Briana DeJesus Has Been Diagnosed with Lupus
On Dec. 8th, Roxanne DeJesus, the mother of Briana who starred in the American TV series “Teen Mom 2,” revealed on Twitter that she has been diagnosed with lupus after undergoing several blood tests, along with sharing the photos of her blood samples that she took at her doctor's office. Her...
- What is Mesothelioma?
Mesothelioma is an aggressive form of cancer that affects the mesothelium, the protective tissue lining covering internal organs, like the lungs and abdomen. Cancer of mesothelium may begin in the pleural membrane, the abdominal cavity or the heart. The cancerous cells may then invade the...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Antidepressants and Psychotherapy May Ease IBS Symptoms
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an intestinal disorder that consists of abdominal pain, bloating and gas, diarrhea, and constipation. However, they last at least three months for at least three days a month. ...
- Rahul Somani7500 N. Mesa Street El Paso Texas 79912
- Joseph Anthony Quintana M.D.4301 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79902
- Rafael Medrano M.D.4301 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79902
- Jose Ignacio Mendez- martinez M.D.4301 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79902
- Heramb K. Singh MD7930 Doniphan Anthony TX 79821
- Arnold Saha MD240 Melwood Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213