Dr. Nadjmeh Hariri practices Periodontics in FPO, AP. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Hariri has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Hariri provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Nadjmeh Maria Hariri DDS's Practice location
FPO, AP 96604Get Direction
Dr. Nadjmeh Maria Hariri DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- 17 Years After September 11, 2001, FBI Agent Battles Lymphoma With the Help of the Sentara Cancer Network
FBI explosives expert, Thomas Mohnal, has been witness to a lot of horrific cases in his line of work. The Unabomber case, Embassy bombing in Africa, plane crashes that happened in New York and Mexico – the list goes on and on. ...
- Autism in Adults
The vast majority of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) will eventually grow up to be adults with ASD. So, what happens when someone with ASD or Asperger’s syndrome grows up, leaves school, and makes a transition to adult life? You will have to consider registering for college, applying...
- The Brady Approach to Fibromyalgia: Why Is Dr. Brady's Method So Limited?
Dr. David Brady is a naturopathic physician and nutritionist who became famous on social media because of his new and unique method for alternative health, especially for fibromyalgia. His perspective of the disease concentrates more on the psychological aspects, rather than the physical. Brady...
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark M. Wilson D.D.S.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. George M Morarasu DDS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. David Klump DDS7501 Golden Valley Rd Minneapolis MN 55427
- Dr. Anthony John Skinner DDS6600 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Charles Morgan Mccann DDS MS825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Mr. Andres Roberto Sanchez DDS800 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie MN 55344