Dr. Anh Ngo is an anesthesiologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Ngo ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ngo also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Anh L. Ngo M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89102Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89113Get Direction
Dr. Anh L. Ngo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ngo
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Neville F Campbell M.D.1701 N. Green Valley Parkway Henderson NV 89074
- Rashid Jahangir 8400 Rustling Leaves Lane Las Vegas Nevada 89143
- Godwin O. Maduka4616 West Sahara Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89102
- Dr. MaryAnne Phillips M.D.7835 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas NV 89139
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD1930 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Sudhir S. Khemka MD2913 Josephine Drive Henderson Nevada 89044