Mr. Innad H Husaini MD
Neurologist | Neurology203 N College Cleveland TX, 77327
Dr. Innad Husaini practices Neuropathology in Cleveland, TX. Dr. Husaini studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Damascus Univ MD
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 1978
- Birth Defects
- Type 2 Diabetes
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Medical School, Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Academy of Neurology, Texas Medical Association, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Research on Ophthalmology
What do you attribute your success to?
His Country, Colleagues, and Professors
Mr. Innad H Husaini MD's Practice location
Cleveland, TX 77327Get Direction
Mr. Innad H Husaini MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Husaini
- Jillian Mercado Slays It on Beyoncé's Clothing Campaign
A couple of years ago Jillian Mercado, the 27-year-old New Yorker, was beginning to stand out as a fashion reference; she managed her own blog and jumped to fame for being the image of the Diesel and Nordstrom brands.And, soon after, Beyoncé, yes the Queen B, has chosen her to be the face of her...
- Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Disease Similarities Lead to Potential Drug Discovery
For many years scientists and doctors have been constantly spotting the similarities between Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Both conditions attack neurons directly, one focuses more on the processes related to movement and the other on the cognitive part, affecting memory and mental...
- Stay Updated on Muscular Dystrophy News
Muscular dystrophy is a critical condition that must be treated immediately to lessen the severity of its symptoms. Though the condition is rare, it's still crucial to become aware of the illness and the recent studies that have been done for you to become more knowledgeable about what you can do to...
- How a Puppy and a Children’s Book Helped This Woman Cope with Multiple Sclerosis
During one weekend in the summer of 2005, when Tammy “Mimi” Duchesne and her husband JP went camping, Mimi noticed double vision in her left eye. A few years later, her vision become blurry. Being a nurse, she realized that she needed to see a doctor right away to discuss her symptoms. A year...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...