Dr. Gary A. Emmett MD
Hospitalist833 Chestnut Street East Suite 300 Philadelphia PA, 19107
Dr. Gary Emmett is a hospitalist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Emmett specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Emmett manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Emmett works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1976
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Office immunization.
- Neonatal bilirubin triage with transcutaneous meters: when is a blood draw necessary?
- Bronchodilators for bronchiolitis--should they be used routinely?
- Epidemiologic variations in childhood sexual abuse.
- Sexual abuse of children. Sex-, race-, and age-dependent variations.
- Epidemiologic factors in sexual abuse of boys.
- Ear Infection
- Fungal Infection
- Ear Wax
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Gary A. Emmett MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Gary A. Emmett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Emmett
- How Effective is a Master Cleanse Diet?
The master cleanse diet, also known as the maple syrup diet or lemonade diet, is claimed to be a quick plan for weight loss. Originally developed as a detoxification program and weight loss plan, it became very popular a few years ago. In this plan, a person is kept on lemon juice concoction diet...
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- Amputation Prevention for Diabetics
Diabetes is a scary disease. Patients also have to worry about the health of their pancreas, eyes, kidneys and their legs and feet. And, they also have to worry about insulin injections and how they plan their daily routine around what they can and cannot eat. ...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of HIV?
HIV infection is an infection that is caused by the HIV virus. The virus infects and destroys the CD4+ cells in the human body hence weakening the immune system. It is transmitted from one person to another through exchange of fluids. These fluids may involve semen, vaginal fluids, blood or breast...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Jubril Oyekanmi Oyeyemi M.D.175 Madison Ave Mount Holly NJ 08060
- Dr. Tara J. Berman MD833 Chestnut Street East Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Judith B. Larkin MD833 Chestnut Street East Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Snehal Gandhi M.D.1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Jaymica Patel MD509 N Broad St Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Joshua Myer Karp M.D.130 S Bryn Mawr Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010