Dr. John James Lukaszczyk MD
Surgeon701 Ostrum St Suite 504 Bethlehem PA, 18015
Dr. Lukaszczyk serves as the Chief of Minimally Invasive Surgery , Section Chief of General Surgery , Associate Program Director for the General Surgery Residency Program and the Network Medical Direc ...
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1984
HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE 1984
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Laparoscopic resection of benign stromal tumor of the stomach.
- Bilateral renal vein thrombosis secondary to membraneous glomerulonephritis: successful treatment with thrombolytic therapy.
- Celiac artery compression syndrome: successful utilization of robotic-assisted laparoscopic approach.
- Single incision laparoscopic surgery approach for obscure small intestine bleeding localized by CT guided percutaneous injection of methylene blue.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Inguinal Hernia
- Leg Ulcer
Dr. John James Lukaszczyk MD's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18015Get Direction
Dr. John James Lukaszczyk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lukaszczyk
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What Is a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum. This pressure affects the flow of blood, resulting in the formation of swellings in the veins covering these areas, known as hemorrhoids. At times, the vessels may not allow blood to flow properly along these veins and the...
- Dr. Fernando Parayno Estrada MD701 OSTRUM ST FOUNTAIN HILL PA 18015
- Dr. Kristofer Steffen Matullo M.D.801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Charles Bendas M.D.801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Stanislaw Peter Stawicki M.D.701 Ostrum Street Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Patrick J Brogle MD801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Dang Hai Zhang M.D.701 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015