Dr. Vinita Parikh is an anesthesiologist practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Parikh ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Parikh also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
Dr. Vinita J Parikh MD's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58206Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Vinita J Parikh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- New Approach Found to Reverse Lymphoma Treatment Resistance
Cancer tricks the immune system. The immune responses to cancerous cells are weak in cancer patients. The future is here to change that.Lymphoma is a blood cancer that presents when white blood cells begin behaving abnormally. They might divide faster and last longer, producing symptoms such as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Michael L. Pylman MD1000 SOUTH COLUMBIA ROAD GRAND FORKS ND 58206
- Mr. Bryan Alexander Richardson M.D1000 SOUTH COLUMBIA ROAD GRAND FORKS ND 58206
- Dr. Robert Scott Childs M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Pedro Antonio Perez cartagena, m.d. M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Ms. Karen Michelle Staggs M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Michael R Schuster MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206