Dr. Stephanie L. Garrett MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine215 Central Ave 102 Louisville KY, 40208
Dr. Stephanie Garrett practices Geriatric Medicine in Louisville, KY. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Garrett works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine
Dr. Stephanie L. Garrett MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40208Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30344Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie L. Garrett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garrett
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dr. Daniela Neamtu M.D.5815 Waveland Cir Prospect KY 40059
- Dr. Bonnie A. Lazor-mcdaniel M.D.400 Pennyroyal Way Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Rinit H Pancholi MD10100 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40272
- Dr. Shobha Chennubhotla MD800 Zorn Ave Louisville KY 40206
- Dr. Patrick J Murphy MD215 Central Station Louisville KY 40208
- Dr. Kelly Ann Church M.D.800 Zorn Ave Louisville KY 40206