Dr. Joseph A. Picca MD
Family Practitioner23 Ontario Street Honeoye Falls NY, 14472
Dr. Joseph Picca is a family practitioner practicing in Honeoye Falls, NY. Dr. Picca specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Picca possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 2004
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Member MONROE COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY NYS Academy of Family Physician
Dr. Joseph A. Picca MD's Practice location
Honeoye Falls, NY 14472Get Direction
HONEOYE FALLS, NY 14472Get Direction
Dr. Joseph A. Picca MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Picca
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Dr. Samuel M. Rosati MD2300 Buffalo Rd Rochester NY 14624
- Dr. Susan Virginia Rockwell M.D.15 Canandaigua St Shortsville NY 14548
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Wheeler MD1672 Empire Blvd Webster NY 14580
- Dr. Audra A Leboo MBCHB23 ONTARIO ST HONEOYE FALLS NY 14472
- Dr. Josephine Ellis MD2561 LAC DE VILLE BLVD ROCHESTER NY 14618
- Dr. Dean D Romanick M.D.4400 Lakeville Rd Geneseo NY 14454