Dr. Mitchell Gordon Miglis MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine423 East 23rd St New York NY, 10010
Dr. Mitchell Miglis practices Sleep Medicine in New York, NY. Dr. Miglis studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Seropositive myasthenia and autoimmune autonomic ganglionopathy: cross reactivity or subclinical disease?
- A piece of my mind. Annie.
- Kleine-Levin syndrome: a review.
- Prevalence of REM sleep behavior disorder in multiple system atrophy: a multicenter study and meta-analysis.
- Emerging subspecialties in neurology: autonomic disorders.
- Sleep disorders in patients with postural tachycardia syndrome.
- Kleine-Levin Syndrome.
- Autonomic dysfunction in primary sleep disorders.
- A case series of REM sleep behavior disorder in pure autonomic failure.
- The sacral parasympathetic system is actually sympathetic-and other updates on recent autonomic research.
- Is pure autonomic failure an early marker for Parkinson disease, dementia with Lewy bodies, and multiple system atrophy? And other updates on recent autonomic research.
- Is postural tachycardia syndrome in the head or in the heart? And other updates on recent autonomic research.
- Let's not forget about the vagus and other updates on recent autonomic research.
- Is the answer just beneath the surface? And other updates on recent autonomic research.
- Postural tachycardia in hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome: A distinct subtype?
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Teaching and speaking
- John Hopkins Faculty
Dr. Mitchell Gordon Miglis MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
REDWOOD CITY, CA 94063Get Direction
Dr. Mitchell Gordon Miglis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miglis
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Amy Poehler Isn't Laughing About Sleep Apnea
Everyone can agree that sleep is very important for someone to maintain their overall health. One celeb who knows this well is favorite funny lady and former SNL cast member Amy Poehler. When discussing her own sleeping issues, Poehler mentioned that when her son, Archie was just three months old,...
- Sleep Apnea Devices Presented in 2018 Consumer Electronics Show
Once again, the Consumer Electronics Show or CES has made another remarkable event last January 2018 in Las Vegas for the latest innovations today. This year, they showcased technology that can be used to aid those with sleep disorders, like insomnia, restless leg syndrome, and sleep apnea....
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatable?
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) refers to the persistent, extreme tiredness that is not caused by any underlying medical conditions, and affects the normal day-to-day activities. The fatigue in this case may continue for more than six months and may be accompanied by other symptoms, like joint pain....
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Dr. Jordan C. Stern M.D.65 Broadway New York New York 10006
- Mr. Daniel Barone M.D.425 E 61st St New York New York 10065
- Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz M. D.,PHD18 East 48th St New York NY 10017
- Dr. Gerald D. Suh M.D.984 N Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Dr. Adey Tsegaye M.D.4422 3rd Ave Bronx NY 10457
- Dr. Jay S. Berland MD6 Ohio Dr New Hyde Park NY 11042