Born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska, Dr. Kelly Helms slowly migrated south after completing her undergraduate education in Oregon, medical school in Nevada and residency in Phoenix. She received an additional ...
Education and Training
UNIV OF NV SCH OF MED MD 2004
- Maricopa Medical CenterObstetrics and Gynecology2010
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, College of Medicine, Mayo ClinicFemale Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery2011
Dr. Kelly Linnea Helms M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kelly Linnea Helms M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kelly Linnea Helms M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Helms
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Eugenia G. Politis 85032
- Gino Tutera 5410 N. Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley AZ 85253
- Mandeep K. Kingra 2545 West Frys Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Dr. Matthew Borst M.D. 2222 E. Highland Suite 204, Phoenix, AZ Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Linda Ivana Sodoma D.O. 4001 E Baseline Rd Gilbert Arizona 85234
- Dr. Debra Wickman MD 485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224