Arnold Valdez DDS
Dentist | General Practice410 W Baseline Rd Claremont CA, 91711
Dr. Arnold Valdez is a Dentist practicing in Claremont, CA. Dr. Valdez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Arnold Valdez DDS's Practice location
Claremont, CA 91711Get Direction
Arnold Valdez DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valdez
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- German Jaquez DDS175 N Indian Hill Blvd Claremont CA 91711
- Dr. Peter T. Igler DDS615 W Foothill Blvd Claremont CA 91711
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Kono-flores D.D.S.1057 W Foothill Blvd Claremont CA 91711
- Daniel Rivera D.D.S.450 W San Jose Ave Claremont CA 91711
- Dr. Christopher Schorn D.D.S.1262 Harvard Ave Claremont CA 91711
- Dr. Erick Manuel Hernandez DDS740 S Indian Hill Blvd Claremont CA 91711