Dr. Cynthia Yee D.D.S.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry1700 California St Suite 200 San Francisco CA, 94109
Dr. Cynthia Yee is a pediatric dentist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Yee specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Yee takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Cynthia Yee D.D.S.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94109Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Yee D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yee
- Vaccine Lowers the Risk of Death Associated With Chicken Pox
Widespread use of the varicella vaccine has helped to reduce the number of deaths due to chickenpox, as per the report given by the CDC in, Pediatrics. Since 1995, when the chickenpox immunization began, deaths due to chicken pox has dropped by an impressive 88% overall. The percentage drop in the...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Gary David Sabbadini D.D.S.1500 Tara Hills Dr Pinole CA 94564
- Dr. Salma Salimi DDS2445 Clement St San Francisco CA 94121
- Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.3980 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante CA 94803
- Ms. Joanne Ester Rahman DDS1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Francisco Ramos-gomez DDS,MS,MPH707 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Melanie Martinez Perea-corkish DDS, MS1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109