Dr. Robert Booth is a pathologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Booth is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Booth can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Booth may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1985
- A 53-year-old white man with right-sided supraclavicular lymphadenopathy.
- Endothelial cells from humans and mice with polycystic kidney disease are characterized by polyploidy and chromosome segregation defects through survivin down-regulation.
- Primary CNS lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma: a case report and review of literature.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Robert L Booth M.D.'s Practice location
Toledo, OH 43614Get Direction
Dr. Robert L Booth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Cara Gatto-Weis3856 Deer Valley Lane Maumee Ohio 43537
- Dr. Emma Mahmood Khan M.D.1915 W Beebe Capps Expy Searcy AR 72143
- Dr. Stephen L Strobel MD2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Andrew J Britton MD2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Leonard H Madoff MD2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Cara M Gatto-weis M.D.3000 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614