Dr. Mark Biagtan practices Allergy and Immunology care in Madison, WI. Dr. Biagtan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Biagtan provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Mark J Biagtan's Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53715Get Direction
Mark J Biagtan's reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Dr. Sharmilee M Nyenhuis M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Mark H Moss MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Mary C Love-patton NP600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Sameer K Mathur MD PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Erin J Klaffky MDUw Hospital and Clinics Madison WI 53792
- Alalia Berry Other600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792