Mr. Leodegario Ayson Najera MD
Surgeon121 Flying Ebony Place Havre De Grace MD, 21078
Dr. Leodegario Najera is a general surgeon practicing in Havre De Grace, MD. Dr. Najera specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Najera provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine 1962
Mr. Leodegario Ayson Najera MD's Practice location
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Alexander Aurora MD, MSC2027 PULASKI HWY 205 Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Kunda Shuvra Biswas MD2027 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Sung Bai Kim M.D.2027 PULASKI HWY HAVRE DE GRACE MD 21078
- Ms. Renee Naomi Carter M.D.2027 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Maryam Jaberi M.D.504 Lewis St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Amelito Pangan Canlas Other504 Lewis St Havre De Grace MD 21078