Dr. Miles Alexander Mason D.D.S., M.S.D
Dentist601 River Pointe Dr Suite 105 Conroe TX, 77304
Dr. Miles Mason is a Dentist practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Mason specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Miles Alexander Mason D.D.S., M.S.D's Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
Conroe, TX 77304Get Direction
Dr. Miles Alexander Mason D.D.S., M.S.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Alissa Medina DMD1403 North Loop 336 West Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. James Alfred Lutonsky DDS2101 Maurel Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. Richard Earl Allen DDS406 Longmire Road Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Clark D.M.D.1403 N Loop 336 W Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. William Christopher Quinn DDS2016 N Loop 336 W Conroe TX 77304
- Dr. Ann Rutledge Rice D.D.S.611 Longmire Rd Conroe TX 77304