Dr. Susan Fineberg is a pathologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Fineberg is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Fineberg can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Fineberg may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1987
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 1987
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Gross and histologic features of locally advanced breast cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Human immunodeficiency virus infection in women: report of 102 cases.
- Cloning of a novel nucleolar guanosine 5'-triphosphate binding protein autoantigen from a breast tumor.
- Tenascin pattern of expression and established prognostic factors in invasive breast carcinoma.
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Staten Island Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Susan A Fineberg MD's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10467Get Direction
Dr. Susan A Fineberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Carlos Cordon-Cardo1468 Madison Avenue New York New York 10029
- Kenneth R. Ong MD121 Dekalb Ave Brooklyn NY 11201
- Dr. Steven Puopolo MD, MBA535 E CRESCENT AVE RAMSEY NJ 07446
- Ecaterina Tamas445 Main Avenue Wood Bridge New Jersey 7075
- Dr. Ryan Des Jean MD100 E 77TH ST New York NY 10075
- Nicos Nicolaou43-15 160th St Queens NY 11358