Dr. Laurence F Yee M.D.
Colon and Rectal Surgeon3838 California St Rm 616 San Francisco CA, 94118
Dr. Laurence Yee is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Yee specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Yee often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1990
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1990
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Colon Polyps
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Colon And Rectal Surgery Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Ucsf Med Center
- University of California
- Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Mo
- Washington University in St. Louis.
Dr. Laurence F Yee M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94118Get Direction
Dr. Laurence F Yee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yee
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- What Is a Proctologist?
Proctology, also known as colorectal surgery, is a field in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus. The one who specializes in proctology is called a proctologist or a colorectal surgeon. What is a proctologist?A proctologist is...
- Dr. Yanek S.y. Chiu M.D.3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Taehyun Philip Chung M.D.3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Jeffrey Sternberg M.D.3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Michael E Abel M.D.3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Peter A Volpe M.D.3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118