Dr. Jeffrey L Keller MD
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery110 South Bedford Road Mount Kisco Medical Mount Kisco NY, 10549
Dr. Jeffrey Keller, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors, specializing in otolaryngology, otolaryngology/facial plastic surgery, and pediatric otolaryngology. MD Keller currently treats patients ...
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1990
Stanford University School of Medicine 1990
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Ear Wax
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Otolaryngology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Jeffrey L Keller MD's Practice location
Mount Kisco, NY 10549Get Direction
MOUNT KISCO, NY 10549Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey L Keller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keller
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Dr. Julie E.E. Kupersmith M.D.77 Quaker Ridge Road New Rochelle New York 10804
- Dr. Eugene Sidoti M.D.688 White Plains Road Scarsdale New York 10583
- Dr. Mrudangi Thakur M.D3630 Hill Blvd Jefferson Valley NY 10535
- Dr. Douglas Mark Senderoff MD90 S Ridge St Port Chester NY 10573
- Dr. Fredric Newman M.D.722 POST RD DARIEN CT 06820
- Dr. Amarpreet Dosanjh Singh MD8721 4th Ave Brooklyn NY 11209