Dr. Michael W Leathers M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand2801 K St Suite 330 Sacramento CA, 95816
Dr. Michael Leathers, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include hand surgery and orthopedic surgery and he currently treats patients in Sacramento, California. Dr. Leathers ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1977
University of California 1977
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Musculoskeletal Surgery
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Other Specialty; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
Dr. Michael W Leathers M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael W Leathers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leathers
- Texas Nurses Association and Their Relief Efforts for Hurricane Harvey
The Devastation of Hurricane HarveyOn a Friday evening in late August, 2017, Hurricane Harvey made contact between Port Aransas and Port O’Connor of Texas. Following this landfall, the hurricane was classified as the first Category 4 hurricane to hit United States soil since 2004. The natural...
- Skiers Conquer the Entire River Murray for Cystic Fibrosis
Although there is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis, people from all around the world are determined to change this. Organizations committed to raising funds and awareness on CF continuously work hard all year round to:...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Terry Jay Zimmerman MD2370 E Bidwell St Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Michael S Petersen M.D.2020 Sutter Pl Davis CA 95616
- Dr. Stephen M Hankins MD3 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Robert M Szabo MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. John M. Agee M.D.77 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Christopher O Bayne MD600 S Paulina St Chicago IL 60612