Dr. Benjamin Leo Gray MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery600 S Euclid Ave Campus Box 8233 Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Benjamin Gray is a hand surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Gray specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Dr. Benjamin Leo Gray MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Leo Gray MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gray
- Standing: An Overlooked Issue in Fibromyalgia
The fibromyalgia disease is a very complicated disease that affects an individual in many ways than one. It has been researched properly and its effects have been made clearer. The fibromyalgia disease makes alterations in the functions of some parts of the internal body system such as: activating...
- Risk Factors for Asthma: Is Your Loved One at Risk of Asthma?
Breathing is one of the most basic functions that determines life. Asthma is a serious disease that impacts the airways of the lungs. Airways are important to perform the exchange of air in the lungs. Asthma causes an inflammation of the airways. Due to certain triggers, the muscles around the...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Margaret Kuhn Jain MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. David W Strege M.D.845 N New Ballas Ct Saint Louis MO 63141
- Mr. Bruce Schlafly MD10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Rowena Mcbeath M.D., PH.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Thomas V Olivier MD11709 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Duretti Teferi Fufa M.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110