Dr. Mary Loghry is a pediatrician practicing in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Loghry is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Loghry diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Loghry can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Mrs. Mary Caroline Loghry M.D.'s Practice location
Cookeville, TN 38501Get Direction
Mrs. Mary Caroline Loghry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loghry
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Marilyn K Vermeesch MD128 N Whitney Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Mark Taylor Langenberg M.D.500 W Main St Livingston TN 38570
- Dr. Fabian Philemon Ngido M.D.1 Medical Center Blvd Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Lana G Fox M.D.Cedar Creek Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine, Pc Maryville TN 37803
- Dr. Robert Neil Treece M.D.150 N Willow Ave Cookeville TN 38501
- Dr. Maria teresa Servida Ramos M.D.758 S Willow Ave Cookeville TN 38501