Dr. Wendy J. Coffman MD
Family Practitioner14692 179th Ave Se Suite 100 Monroe WA, 98272
Dr. Wendy Coffman is a family practitioner practicing in Monroe, WA. Dr. Coffman specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Coffman possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1994
Tulane University School of Medicine 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine3 receptors mediate tachycardia in conscious instrumented dogs.
- Effect of administration route upon iron-59 retention in miniature swine as measured in a 2-pi liquid scintillation whole body counter.
- Total rate of body turnover of selenium-75 in rats.
- Roentgenographically undetectable pulmonary metastases from thyroid carcinoma demonstrated by lung scan.
- I-131 retention curves by whole-body counter: detection of thyroid cancer residuals.
- A family of arginal thrombin inhibitors related to efegatran.
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Hepatitis C
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Family Medicine
- WISCONSIN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND PUBLIC HEALTH
Dr. Wendy J. Coffman MD's Practice location
MONROE, WA 98272Get Direction
Dr. Wendy J. Coffman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coffman
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD1201 N 175th Street Shoreline Washington 98133
- Dr. Shannon S Shamseldin MD7210 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98115
- Dr. Wilson Chan MD8299 161st Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Dr. Jennifer Spence M.D.3707 Providence Point Dr Se Issaquah WA 98029
- Dr. Tanya I Bryant M.D.21906 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
- Dr. Seth Charles Bagan MD1355 N. 205th St. Seattle WA 98133