Lawrence A Cooperstein MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound406 W Oak St Titusville PA, 16354
Dr. Lawrence Cooperstein is a radiologist practicing in Titusville, PA. Dr. Cooperstein specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1979
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Visual skill: correlation with detection of solitary pulmonary nodules.
- A subluxing arthropathy associated with the anti-Jo-1 antibody in polymyositis/dermatomyositis.
- Receiver operating characteristic analysis of chest image interpretation with conventional, laser-printed, and high-resolution workstation images.
- Three-dimensional angio-computed tomography. New technique for imaging the acetabulum and adjacent vessels in a patient with acetabular protrusio.
- Storage phosphor radiographs vs conventional films: interpreters' perceptions of diagnostic quality.
- Acetabular fractures: three-dimensional computer tomographic imaging and interactive surgical planning.
- Adult-onset Still's disease. Clinical course and outcome.
- Pelvic and acetabular fractures: examination by angled CT scanning.
- Synchronous multicentric osteosarcoma: the case for metastases.
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
Lawrence A Cooperstein MD's Practice location
Titusville, PA 16354Get Direction
Lawrence A Cooperstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooperstein
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...