Specializing in physical medicine & rehabilitation, Dr. Irene Minkowsky, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. She currently treats patients in San francisco, California. Dr. Minkowsky ...
Education and Training
Univ Libre De Bruxelles- Fac De Med Et De Pharm- Bruxelles- 1974
Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Faculte De Medecine 1974
Universite Libre De Bruxelles 1974
UniversitÈ Libre de Bruxelles FacultÈ de MÈdecine 1974
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- Stanford University Med Center 1980
- Stanford University School of Medicine,Stanford, Ca, United States 1983
- Stanford University Program
Dr. Irene Minkowsky M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94109Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Irene Minkowsky M.D. | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Irene Minkowsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Minkowsky
- Campbell De Morgan Spots or Cherry Angiomas: Are They Serious?
IntroductionCampbell de Morgan spots are also referred to as red moles, cherry angiomas, or senile angiomas. It has been named after Dr. Campbell Greig de Morgan, a British surgeon who officially started a study on these growths during the 19th century. Campbell de Morgan spots can appear anywhere...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- How Do You Treat Gout?
Patients will often ask their doctor to prescribe medications whenever they are diagnosed with a certain condition. However, those diagnosed with gout may be very disappointed to learn that there is no cure that will completely get rid of the problem. Instead, you may receive medications that will...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Georg Wiesthelthaler M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Bernard S Alpert M.D.45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114
- Dr. Stephen S Hurst M.D.77 N San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. James John Romano M.D.1650 JACKSON ST STE 101 SAN FRANCISCO CA 94109
- Dr. John C Shin M.D.901 E St San Rafael CA 94901
- Dr. Poornima Kaul MD3838 CALIFORNIA ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94118