Dr. Paul Stephen Jellinger MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1150 N 35th Ave #590 Hollywood FL, 33021
Dr. Paul Jellinger is board-certified in endocrinology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1969 and completed his internship at Beth I ...
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1969
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology and Metabolism
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Emerging concepts in management of the insulin resistance syndrome.
- Acquired hypothyroidism after switching from thyroid USP to levothyroxine.
- Metabolic consequences of hyperglycemia and insulin resistance.
- The potential role of colesevelam in the management of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Adding noninsulin antidiabetic drugs to metformin therapy for type 2 diabetes.
- The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists/American College of Endocrinology (AACE/ACE) algorithm for managing glycaemia in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: comparison with the ADA/EASD algorithm.
- Focus on incretin-based therapies: targeting the core defects of type 2 diabetes.
- Overcoming obstacles in risk factor management in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Oral pharmacologic treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- A critique of the 2012 ADA/EASD position statement.
- Comment on: Inzucchi et al. Management of hyperglycemia in type 2 diabetes: a patient-centered approach. Position statement of the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD). Diabetes Care 2012;3
- Physicians' prescribing patterns for patients with diabetes are changing for the better.
- Treatment of diabetes mellitus: the urgent need for multifactorial interventions.
- Obviating much of the need for insulin therapy in type 2 diabetes mellitus: A re-assessment of insulin therapy's safety profile.
- 2011-2012 South Florida Super Doctors
- 2009 Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition
- 2008 Florida Super Doctors
- Mount Sinai Hospital Center 1974
Dr. Paul Stephen Jellinger MD's Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
Dr. Paul Stephen Jellinger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jellinger
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Recipes for Diabetes Patients
Plan meals According to research, if some basic nutrients like fiber, omega 3s, calcium, and vitamin D are included in a diabetic's diet it can help in balancing the sugar levels and managing weight loss. This calls for a perfect planning of a diabetic meal to achieve success. Eat every 3 hours and...
- Dark Chocolate May Reduce the Risk of Developing Diabetes
Great news for those who are loving the dark chocolate trend! Dark chocolate has been shown to assist those who are looking to prevent diabetes. In fact, the studies regarding dark chocolate are something that those who are looking for a healthier alternative might just want to consider. There was a...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- MMA Fighter Jordan Williams Doesn't Let Diabetes Slow Him Down
MMA fighter Jordan Williams is a rising star in the fight cage, but he also faces another fight of his own: type 1 diabetes. ...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid glands are unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic level of the body. A low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood also affects the energy production in cells. This leads to fatigue and exhaustion, even with...
- Dr. Kenneth M. Gelman MD9900 Stirling Rd Hollywood FL 33024
- Dr. Joseph Gutman MD2845 Aventura Blvd. Miami FL 33180
- Andreas G. Moraitis18101 Collins Avenue Miami Florida 33160
- Dr. Monique L. Manganelli MD4701 N FEDERAL HWY FT LAUDERDALE FL 33308
- Dr. Judith Duga MD1500 N University Drive Pompano Beach FL 33071
- Dr. Andres Felipe Palacio MD3001 NW 49TH AVE STE 303 LAUDERDALE LAKES FL 33313