Dr. Tara Talwar MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology11144 Tesson Ferry Rd #205 Saint Louis MO, 63123
Dr. Tara Talwar is a gastroenterologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Talwar specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Talwar performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Vellore- Tn- India 1981
Woman''s Medical College of Pennsylvania Medical
Christian Medical College 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Endoscopy, Acid Reflux (gerd), Colonoscopy And More
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hiatal Hernia
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Cook County Hosp, Gastroenterology; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Cook County Children's Hospital
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Tara Talwar MD's Practice location
Dr. Tara Talwar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Talwar
- Morning Diarrhea: Why Do We Have Diarrhea in the Morning?
Introduction of Morning DiarrheaOne of the ways the body tries to get rid of any unwanted waste or substance is through diarrhea. This is done by secreting extra fluid to the intestine and thus producing an unusual number of strong contractions of the intestine. This in turn leads to loose or watery...
- High Prevalence of Celiac Disease in North India
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately one in ten people in north India...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- Famous 'Alien' Scene Was Inspired by Crohn's
Inflammatory bowel disease is not a well-represented condition in film and movie industry. However, one of the most horrifying scenes known to the science fiction film community is a scene from the movie Alien. It's called the "chestburster" scene, during which an alien punches itself out of John...
- Dr. Faris Mohammed Murad MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Yazan A Abdalla M.D.1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Dustin Garth James MD621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Eldad Shaul Bialecki M.D.100 Village Sq Hazelwood MO 63042
- Dr. Erik P Thyssen MDSpecialists In Gastroenterology Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Michael J Heavey M.D.6400 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63117