Dr. Susan A Carlin MD
Pediatrician2500 Metrohealth Dr Mhmc-Pediatrics Cleveland OH, 44109
Dr. Susan Carlin is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Carlin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Carlin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Carlin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1980
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Case Western Reserve University/Univ Hosp Case Med Ctr/Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital Program
- MetroHealth Medical Center (Ohio)
Dr. Susan A Carlin MD's Practice location
Dr. Susan A Carlin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carlin
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Mr. Emmanuel Boateng Boakye M.D.2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Matthew H Tien MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Dr. Sarah E Bement MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Nada Haddad MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Vishal Pandey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Namita Swarup MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109