Dr. Judson D. Chaney N.D., MSAC
Acupuncturist101 Burrs Rd Suite C Mount Holly NJ, 08060
Judson Chaney is an acupuncturist practicing in Mount Holly, NJ. Dr. Chaney evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Chaney treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Judson D. Chaney N.D., MSAC's Practice location
Dr. Judson D. Chaney N.D., MSAC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaney
- Jane d.
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Mr. Danny Tu Khounh L.AC.258 South State Street, Rear Newtown PA 18940
- Mr. Brian Sung wook Yoon ACUPUNCTURIST81 Big Oak Rd Morrisville PA 19067
- Meade Danielle Mueller L.AC.10918 Calera Rd Philadelphia PA 19154
- Rachel Weiss L.AC.953 S 6th St Philadelphia PA 19147
- Dr. Zachary Patterson D.C.111 Summer St Morrisville VT 05661
- Lynne Omenson L.AC.17000 Commerce Pkwy Mount Laurel NJ 08054