Dr. Joanna Piechniczek-buczek MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1 Boston Medical Ctr Pl Dowling 1 South Boston MA, 02118
Dr. Joanna Piechniczek-buczek is a psychiatrist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Piechniczek-buczek is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Piechniczek-buczek diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Piechniczek-buczek may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Piechniczek-buczek treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Medical University Of Silesia, School Of Medicine In Katowice MD
Slaska Med Acdy In Ludwika/Aka Silesia Academy 1992
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Addiction Psychiatry
- Boston University Med Center Hospital
Dr. Joanna Piechniczek-buczek MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Joanna Piechniczek-buczek MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Piechniczek-buczek
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Dr. Richard Chasin M.D.2 Appleton St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Ruxandra Carp M.D.1 Mt Vernon St Winchester Massachusetts 01890
- Robert D. Mehlman14 Netherlands Road Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman MD345 Boylston Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Lyudmila Rakita MD1342 Belmont St Brockton Massachusetts 02301
- Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD38 Crafts Street Newton Massachusetts 02458