Dr. Cindy Ross is an audiologist practicing in Pinole, CA. Dr. Ross evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Ross takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Cindy Ross's Practice location
Pinole, CA 94564Get Direction
Cindy Ross's reviewsWrite Review
- How Dehydration is Diagnosed
Signs such as abnormal skin elasticity, no urination and sunken eyes are often used by doctors to diagnose dehydration. Other symptoms are decreased blood flow to the extremities, accelerated heart rate and low blood pressure when standing after a period of rest.The following tests may be...
- Soon Lab Grown Muscle Fibers May Help in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is one of the most common forms of inherited dystrophies today. It touches mainly young boys, and the majority of those with DMD become wheelchair ridden by their teenage years, and most would not expect to live into their 30's. Currently, there is not an effective...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis, or the inflammation of the bronchial tubes, affects the amount of oxygen reaching the lungs. Inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes causes phlegm build up in the airways. Coughing spells and breathlessness are characteristics of this condition. Bronchitis is divided into two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. Troy Cascia AU.D.Clinical Pharmacy San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Anga Lao AU.D.490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Ms. Colleen K. Polite M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Ms. Toni Iten Will MSPA400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Tina Lisa Romano MS4150 Clement St San Francisco CA 94121
- Courtney Cook AU.D.3346 LAKESHORE AVE OAKLAND CA 94610