Steven Coon is a physical therapist practicing in Missoula, MT. Steven Coon specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Steven Coon can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Steven Coon will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Steven Wayne Coon PT's Practice location
Missoula, MT 59803Get Direction
Steven Wayne Coon PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Brianna Droessler-aschliman211 N Broadway Green Bay WI 54303
- Mr. Dennis Lynn Mccrea PT1940 Harve Ave Missoula MT 59801
- Mike Kim Tran DPT, CSCS2360 Mullan Rd Missoula MT 59808
- Lutoria Elizabeth Riechers DPT, CSCS16600 Beckwith St Frenchtown MT 59834
- Alicia Williams P.T., D.P.T2360 Mullan Rd Missoula MT 59808
- Chad Kay MSPT, CSCS2831 Fort Missoula Rd Missoula MT 59804