Dr. Gregory Di rocco is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Di rocco specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Di rocco can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Di rocco can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Los Angeles County-University Of California Medical Center
Dr. Gregory Christopher Di rocco MD's Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92663Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92102Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Christopher Di rocco MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Female Circumcision?
What Is Female Circumcision?Female circumcision is a crude practice that involves cutting off of either the labia or the clitoris of young women. The practice is also referred to as female genital mutilation or female genital cutting.This is a practice that has existed for decades in some...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- Dr. Cau Van Vo MD14024 Magnolia St Westminster California 92683
- Dr. Thuc B. Tran M.D.71380 Highway 21 Covington Louisiana 70433
- Miss Latasha Mason MD22550 Savi Ranch Parkway Yorba Linda California 92887
- Mrs. Carla S. Wells M.D.62 Corporate Park Irvine CA 92606
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805
- Mazin Abdullah1640 Newport Blvd. Costa Mesa California 92627