Dr. David Cummin is a family practitioner practicing in Logan, OH. Dr. Cummin specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cummin possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1994
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Grant Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- David Grant Medical Center Program
Dr. David L Cummin MD's Practice location
Logan, OH 43138Get Direction
Dr. David L Cummin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cummin
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Dr. Lisa Marie Karres D.O.401 N Ewing St Lancaster OH 43130
- Dr. Eduardo Alfonso Robles D.O.1111 Chestnut St Nelsonville OH 45764
- Dr. Terresa Louise Hawthorne MD1155 E Main St Lancaster OH 43130
- Dr. Leroy Brian Varney MD2682 Kull Rd Lancaster OH 43130
- Dr. Jeffrey Jordan Haggenjos DO401 Lincoln Park Dr New Lexington OH 43764
- Dr. Nader G Javan D.O.401 N Ewing St Lancaster OH 43130