Dr. Kirit Bhatt is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Stanford, CA. Dr. Bhatt specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Kirit Bhatt M.D.'s Practice location
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
MC LEAN, VA 22101Get Direction
Dr. Kirit Bhatt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhatt
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD525 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Melody Lynd MELODY LYND80 East Hamilton Avenue Campbell California 95008
- Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.15047 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Mingrone MD2504 Samaritan San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Steven K Struck MD3301 El Camino Real Atherton CA 94027
- Dr. Lorne K Rosenfield MD1750 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010