Dr. Gene Hamilton is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Greenville, NC. Dr. Hamilton specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Hamilton tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1967
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Samaritan Hospital, Orthopedic Surgery; Cook County Hosp, General Surgery; Cook County Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Gene Thomas Hamilton M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, NC 27834Get Direction
Dr. Gene Thomas Hamilton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Christopher Clay Hasty M.D.810 W H Smith Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Todd S. Jarosz M.D.2390 Hemby Lane Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Jacob R Bosley MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Scot Eric Reeg M.D.2390 Hemby Ln Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Josiah William Duke M.D.810 W H Smith Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Christopher Michael Barsanti M.D.810 W H Smith Blvd Greenville NC 27834