Dr. Prasad Rekulapelli M.D.
Pediatrician4229 Lafayette Center Dr Suite 1425 Chantilly VA, 20151
Dr. Prasad Rekulapelli is a pediatrician practicing in Chantilly, VA. Dr. Rekulapelli is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rekulapelli diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rekulapelli can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Kakatiya Medical College 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Prasad Rekulapelli M.D.'s Practice location
Chantilly, VA 20151Get Direction
Dr. Prasad Rekulapelli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rekulapelli
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Sawsan Attia Talib5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia 22311
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Mr. Irving C. Williams II MD7915 Lake Manassas Drive Gainesville Virginia 20155
- Parveen K. Chowdhry3712 Arlington Blvd Falls Church Virginia 22042
- Dr. Ziad Hassan Idriss MD5301 Westbard Circle Bethesda Maryland 20816
- Nadine Idriss5301 Westbard Circle Bethesda Maryland 20816