Dr. Michael Seskin is a psychologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Seskin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Seskin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Seskin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michael Seskin PH.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92130Get Direction
Dr. Michael Seskin PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Dr. Kimberly Fara Corbett PSYD, MFT4411 30th St San Diego CA 92116
- Dr. Gretchen Ann Pound Other9815 Carroll Canyon Road San Diego California 92131
- Dr. Michele Yvette Oster PSY.D.12526 HIGH BLUFF DRIVE SAN DIEGO CA 92130
- Dr. Shannon Lerach PH.D.3020 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Cynthia A. Cotter PH.D.12526 High Bluff Drive San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Michael Gregory Plopper M.D.7850 Vista Hill Ave San Diego CA 92123