Dr. Emily Woods is a Chiropractor practicing in Waterloo, IL. Dr. Woods specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Woods seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Emily E Woods D.C.'s Practice location
Waterloo, IL 62298Get Direction
Dr. Emily E Woods D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Mike Zwiener D.C.414 West Main Street FESTUS MO 63028
- Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.11426 Gravois Rd Saint Louis MO 63126
- Dr. Clayton Dale Skaggs D.C.1054 Old Des Peres Road Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Adam R Tanase D.C.8057 Watson Rd Saint Louis MO 63119
- Dr. Jason Henry Blumenfeld D.C.14 Ronnie's Plaza Saint Louis MO 63126
- Dr. Joseph Timothy Lane D.C.604 E. Lockwood Saint Louis MO 63119