Dr. Tamala J Bos MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry3355 Eagle Park Dr Ne Grand Rapids MI, 49525
Dr. Tamala Bos is a psychiatrist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Bos is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Bos diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Bos may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Bos treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Enhanced cell motility and invasion of chicken embryo fibroblasts in response to Jun over-expression.
- The chicken c-Jun 5' untranslated region directs translation by internal initiation.
- Oncogenes and cell growth.
- Cycloheximide stimulation of cyanide-resistant respiration in suspension cultures
- jun: oncogene and transcription factor.
- Biological and immunological properties of haemagglutinin and neuraminidase expressed from cloned cDNAs in prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
- The oncogene jun and nuclear signalling.
- Surface expression of influenza virus neuraminidase, an amino-terminally anchored viral membrane glycoprotein, in polarized epithelial cells.
- Homology between the DNA-binding domain of the GCN4 regulatory protein of yeast and the carboxyl-terminal region of a protein coded for by the oncogene jun.
- Identification of defects in the neuraminidase gene of four temperature-sensitive mutants of A/WSN/33 influenza virus.
- Active influenza virus neuraminidase is expressed in monkey cells from cDNA cloned in simian virus 40 vectors.
- NH2-terminal hydrophobic region of influenza virus neuraminidase provides the signal function in translocation.
- Modifications to the differential display technique reduce background and increase sensitivity.
- In vivo viral and cellular Jun complexes exhibit differential interaction with a number of in vitro generated 'AP-1- and CREB-like' target sequences.
- Isolation and cloning of JTAP-1: a cathepsin like gene upregulated in response to V-Jun induced cell transformation.
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Tamala J Bos MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49525Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Tamala J Bos MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bos
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Can ADHD Occur in Adulthood?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) doesn’t just occur in children. It can also occur during adulthood. Actually, it has been estimated that about 70% of adults continue to struggle with ADHD. In other cases, adults who have never been diagnosed with ADHD during their childhood days...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Ronald J. Van Valkenburg1441 Prospect Avenue SE Grand Rapids Michigan 49507
- Dr. Dhanu T. Mahesh MD1055 Medical Park Drive Southeast Grand Rapids Michigan 49546
- Dr. Aaron John Plattner MD1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Mark Waldo Hinshaw M.D.1000 Parchment Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. William J Walters D.O.1179 E Paris Ave Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Carolyn Maria King MD2060 East Paris Ave Se Grand Rapids MI 49546