Dr. Julie C. Dohr MD is a top Doctor in Barrington, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Julie C. Dohr MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Julie C. Dohr MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Julie C. Dohr MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Barrington, IL, Dr. Julie C. Dohr MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1994
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1994
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Colposcopy, Cystoscopy, Endometrial Ablation And More
- Urinary Incontinence
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Chicago Affiliated Hospitals 1998
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- University of Chicago Program
Dr. Julie C. Dohr MD's Practice location
Barrington, IL 60010Get Direction
Barrington, IL 60010Get Direction
Dr. Julie C. Dohr MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 230 Pill
IntroductionConstipation is a common concern in today’s changing lifestyle. It mainly occurs due to poor eating habits, not drinking enough of water, and not emptying your bowels whenever there is a need to do so. Lack of proper exercise or any kind of movement, pregnancy, and the use of certain...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition that affects the skin when it is exposed to high temperatures, and sweat gets trapped beneath the layers of the skin. Victims of this condition usually experience general symptoms such as:...
- Nurse Midwife: A Job Description
A nurse midwife is a healthcare professional whose job is to offer support as well as guidance all through the birthing process. As we all are aware, nurse midwives have been around for quite a long time now. However, during recent times they have been regaining popularity again. As more and more...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Una Shah M.D.420 W Northwest Hwy Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Jay H Rosenberg M.D.350 S 8th St Dundee IL 60118
- Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Bruce Glenn Grossman MD1000 Grand Canyon Pkwy Hoffman Estates IL 60169
- Dr. Charles A Tuma MDON025 Winfield Rd. Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Trevor Warren Lissoos M.D.800 N Westmoreland Rd Lake Forest IL 60045