Dr. Eugen Wichmann is a Dentist practicing in Plainville, CT. Dr. Wichmann specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Eugen Gustav Wichmann D.M.D.'s Practice location
Plainville, CT 06062Get Direction
Dr. Eugen Gustav Wichmann D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Shashi R. Ghodake547 Main St Middletown Connecticut 06457
- Dr. Peter Gletzakos DMD595 Main Street Portland Connecticut 06480
- Dr. Elzbieta W Basil DMD10 N Main St West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Jatinder Sharma D.D.S.1540 G Pleasant valley Rd Manchester CT 06042
- Dr. Abraham K John155 South Main Street West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Thomas J. Peltzer DMD87 East St Plainville CT 06062