Jennifer Mento is a physical therapist practicing in Springfield, MA. Jennifer Mento specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennifer Mento can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennifer Mento will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jennifer Mento's Practice location
Springfield, MA 01105Get Direction
Jennifer Mento's reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Ms. Allison Anne Giddings DPT84 Thomas Johnson Ct Frederick MD 21702
- Ms. Susan W Looze P.T.31 Hall Dr Amherst MA 01002
- Gregg W Condon PT84 Willimansett St South Hadley MA 01075
- Mr. Adam Michael Brady D.P.T.60 Maple St Florence MA 01062
- Dr. Derek C Davidson D.O., MSPT1 Recovery Rd Wareham MA 02571
- Anick Bernier PT3550 Main St Springfield MA 01107